LCOR Fall Cleanup
LCOR Building and Grounds is seeking member assistance for the 2022 Fall Property Cleanup
Estimated Time : 9am – 12pm
Estimated Crew : We are seeking 10-24 team members
Estimated Gear : Working clothes, Gloves, Wheel Barrels , Rakes, Blowers, Tarps
Some rain gear in case we have any light rain trying to ruin our plans
Food : Lunch will be served.
Water will be available.
Work Planned :
- Weeding all garden beds ( including stone edging areas alongside 140 entrances )
- Removing ANY/All Garden growth except for any pumpkins
- Mowing Garden and the grassed playground areas as needed
- Trimming/thinning all tree/bush brush from around back of playgrounds
- Trimming/hedging of all bushes near building and entrance side of parking lot
- Trimming/removal of all brush :
- At back of circle drive parking area
- Alongside areas directly to right of property entrance
- Alongside Route 140 areas on hillside up to neighbor’s driveway
- Property edging alongside parking lot across from building entrances
- Entire hillside to the back of Daycare center up to the tree line
- Blowing/Sweeping Property ( including the fencing areas around and in between the children’s playground areas
INSIDE : ( activities added year ago , but continuing with needed support )
- Window Cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning ( Cabinets / Appliances / ETC. )
- Storage room organization – as needed
- Church Pew Cleaning
- Cleaning/Dusting out all the pew storage pockets as well
Contact : If you wish to assist please reply to “Building and Grounds” for coordination :
This team effort always involves willing volunteers that are greatly appreciated.
Your efforts on cleanup REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO THE APPEARANCE OF OUR LCOR PROPERTY.
We have lots of work, but we also always have a “GOOD TIME” working together as well.