“And God is able to make all grace to you so that always having sufficiency in everything; you may have an abundance for every good deed.”
(2 Corinthians 9:8)
The mission of the Finance Committee is to oversee the financial assets. Of the Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer. To do this we:
1. Support and coordinate the offices of Treasurer and Financial Secretary
2. Provide ongoing analysis of the financial condition of the church.
3. Establish and monitor the Annual Budget of Income and Expenses for LCOR
4. Provide for annual internal audits
5. Recruit, train, and schedule tellers for Sunday offerings
6. Review insurance coverage for LCOR.
7. Communicate financial information to the congregation
8. Maintain record retention schedules for Treasurer and Financial Secretary and related financial records.