“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything; you may have an abundance for every good deed.”
2 Corinthians 9:8The mission of the Finance Committee is to oversee the financial assets, of the Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer. To do this we:
- Support and coordinate the offices of Treasurer and Financial Secretary and provide ongoing analysis of the financial condition of the church
- Establish the Annual Budget of Income and Expenses for LCOR
- Monitor Annual Budget as to spending, offering incomes, etc.
- Provide for annual internal audits
- Recruit, train and schedule tellers for Sunday offerings
- Review insurance coverage for LCOR.
- Communicate financial information to congregation
- Maintain record retention schedules for Treasurer and Financial Secretary and related financial records.
If serving in this area or being a teller, appeals to you; you are invited to contact us to express your interest.