Habitat for Humanity
Working with multiple Habitat for Humanity local groups in Massachusetts and close by states, members volunteer their time to help build homes for families in need. Our people have worked at multiple homes. The last home was dedicated in May 2014.
We have a group of over 30 member volunteers and it’s growing.
- Our work day is usually on a Saturday and can be at any time of the year–Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall.
- LCOR member construction experience level varies—from beginner/novices, to intermediate, to some very knowledgeable trades people.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- We have an H4H email distribution list that we use to keep our volunteers up to date on the next site trip or any other pertinent H4H information.
- Most site visits involve 10 or fewer volunteers. Having over 30 volunteers on our active list allows everyone to participate at the level they wish to.
If you are interested in learning more or participating , contact us to express your interest.