Building & Grounds
“They are like trees planted by streams of water, which yield their fruit in its season, and their leaves do not wither. In all they do, they prosper.” Psalm 1:3
The mission of the Building and Grounds Committee is the proper stewardship of the Church’s property.
Buildings & Grounds responsibilities encompass a broad range.
- Supervision of our custodian
- Maintenance and repair of all building systems (electrical, water, etc.)
- Organizing several work parties each year to do assorted inside and outside jobs
- Everyone gets invited to come and join in. We try to make it another time of fellowship and fun–as well as doing some much needed work.
- In addition, individual members work on various projects throughout the year, as needed,
We are blessed to have this property and building, and we wish to make our church an inviting place to worship for our members and the community. If serving in this area, appeals to you, please contact us to express your interest.